Contact Family Smiles of Florida today to learn more about our Coconut Creek, FL dental services. We serve Coconut Creek, Parkland, and beyond.
Despite brushing your teeth regularly, sometimes regular hygiene and cleaning appointments aren’t enough to combat cavities and other dental decay. You need protective dental care to keep your teeth safe. Dental sealants in Coconut Creek, FL, are incredibly useful in preventing decay on tooth surfaces.
At Family Smiles of Florida, we offer dental sealant services to those in Coconut Creek, FL, and the surrounding areas. We can apply dental sealants to protect your teeth from bacteria no matter your age. Our team has a wealth of experience and knowledge in dental sealant application.
What Are Dental Sealants?
A dental sealant is a thin acrylic coating painted onto permanent teeth. This coating seals off the microscopic areas where plaque can reach to prevent tooth decay. Sealants provide excellent protection and are significantly more affordable than fillings, making them a wise option for any budget.
Dental sealants in Coconut Creek, FL, are long-lasting though they can wear with time. Family Smiles of Florida can reapply sealants to keep your teeth safe.
Advantages of Dental Sealants
Dental sealants offer many advantages compared to other preventive dental services. At Family Smiles of Florida, we help patients experience the benefits of sealants firsthand. By choosing dental sealants, you’ll get many advantages, including:
- More affordable prices than fillings
- Prevents decay that leads to future problems
- Fast and easy application process
- Protect the tooth surface where toothbrushes can’t reach
- Last for many years before needing to reapply
- Ideal for children needing pediatric dentistry and adults of all ages
The Dental Sealant Procedure
Getting dental sealants is a quick and pain-free process regardless of age or oral health. At Family Smiles of Florida, we follow these steps to apply your sealants:
- Our dentist cleans your teeth thoroughly to ensure the biting surface is free of plaque and food particles.
- Our dental experts may also roughen the teeth’s surface to ensure sealants hold properly, depending on your individual needs.
- The dentist rinses your teeth, dries them, and paints the sealant onto your molars and premolars.
- Dental professionals dry the sealant to adhere it to the teeth successfully.
This process results in full dental coverage to prevent cavities and plaque in hard-to-reach areas and tiny grooves in the teeth.
High-Quality Dental Sealants in Coconut Creek, FL
Consider dental sealants in Coconut Creek, FL, when looking for affordable yet effective cavity prevention. At Family Smiles of Florida, our dental team offers unmatched precision and quality in applying dental sealants. Those looking for reliable tooth protection get it with our personalized services.
No matter your age, you can fend off cavities with dental sealants. Contact our friendly office today at 954-951-5755.